Selasa, 19 April 2011

Roof Design Beach House Plan

Check out how an unusual roof design adds interest to architecture. Designed by Los Angeles-based architecture firm Marmol Radziner, this beachfront home is just as exciting at its surrounding landscape. The Altamira Residence is a 15,500-sq.-ft. build including the main house, study, guest house and a garage. Set on a sprawling 20-acre site along the coastal edge of the Palos Verdes Peninsula, this unusual design fronting the Pacific is clearly inspired by the oceanfront. The undulating roof follows the natural lines of the waves and the local landscape. Interiors too echo the natural environment, featuring materials like wood and stone, and lots of windows, each framing a different but equally amazing view. This interesting curved roof house is probably just as much a draw to the area and the sun and surf.



3 komentar:

  1. When I saw these pictures, all I could say was wow! I'd be even more speechless if I saw this with my own two eyes. The scenery is completely jaw-dropping. The structure of the windows, walls, and roof are just perfect. By the looks of it, this is a private-owned beach house.

    Irwin Floto

    BalasHapus
  2. How I wish I can live in a house like that! I love smooth, flowing design of the roof, and the structure itself is quite grand. It’s exactly the kind of house I’d like to have when I finally retire and settle down: a beachfront house with a pool and a large yard.


    Elizabeth Hoffnung

    BalasHapus
  3. A very contemporary look! Its modern design says a lot about the owner of this beauty. The dramatic pitch of the roof is a combination of art and function. Honestly, I see curved, flat, and gambrel roof shapes in this one.

    Sierra Nordgren

    BalasHapus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...